Monday, August 3, 2009

John 08/03/09

I did buy a camera so i will send some pictures from now on. I did enjoy the paint pictures but its sad i dont have a clue who these kids are. Thanks lisa for sending the college stuff. I have been thinking more about it. And im going back to thinking about computer design stuff.(why i cant i ever decide anything) but i think the papers you sent will help. I did get a new companion last week. Which wasnt planned, because we havent had changes yet. My new companion is the ex assitant that is going home in 3 months. And so the work here has really changed. He gives stick to everyone. But surprisingly we are getting along well. His name is Elder Rubio also from Ecudador. He is 26 years old and only has 3 years as member(got baptized and a year later went on the mission.) so he has some cool stories. It will be good for the area here. He is already helping out and has 2 days here. He works really really hard in everything which is good. Its starting to get hot hot. They werent lieing about august and september. Time is going to go by even faster now working this hard. The americans are going to be coming this week. There were problems with the visa so that means i dont go to santa cruz till Thursday. I have been pretty well with health lately besides the normal runs every once and a while from eating something weird. I have eaten a weird animal from the woods i forgot what it was called but it looks like a ant eater without the long nose and a little smaller. But it tastes like chicken. And very soon i told our pension that we need to try Monkey. So that will be fun. I will take some pictures of my area this week so you can see what i get to see everyday. Its really awesome, all types of bugs birds flowers trees fruits. I have tried a few new fruits as well that dont look like they would be fruits. There are some for when you want to go to the bathroom really really fast.(i stay away from those) but most fruits are really good. I really dont have much to talk about (as you can tell) this week. My companion says that there will be an american here finally this change so im pretty excited about that. And i might only be here till september. We will se what president says. But its funny if im here after september i cant leave till i go home. So next change determines it all. But im staying happy. And i will cut it a little short this week to print out those papers and to send a picture. But i love yall and hope everthing goes well thi s week. Brooke i really enjoyed your pictures by the way… Mason is huge! Cant wait to meet himElder Cheesman

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Did he send a pic?

Mom said...

We did not get a picture. I wondered about that myself!