Monday, July 6, 2009

John 06-06-09

Well this past week has been an exciting one…. My companion had an emergency change and had to come to Santa cruz. So i will be going with interchanges for a little bit i think. That means with teenagers from the District. So this will be interesting. My comp had to come for some serious personal problems i will tell yall when i come home what it was. But everything will be fine. Sounds like everyone had a good week last week. I celebrated my 4th of July eating a milk shake. So that was fun for me. Im in santa cruz right now and dont have much time to write. Im with the ex asistant thats going home this change. Tomorrow is our meeting with the president. I hope my package is in the office im planning on taking a bunch of stuff back to riberalta. And dont worry about the snakes they never come out. They are only in the deep deep jungle. No near people. Lisa i enjoyed your letter. Seems like you and brooke are traveling everywhere lately. And o ya about elder taylor and the other missionaries. THEY ARE ALL COMEING BACK at the end of the month. I talked with president and said alllll the americans that are over there are planned to come back this month. So that will be pretty exciting. I like being in the city again.(its not as hot) i did hear about michael jackson and it was a big deal here because everyone listens to his music. O and about my card i tried to take money out and the machine wouldnt let me. Im not sure if it was just the machine or somethin but it said the card was invalid. But i will try somewhere else. And i wont buy the best camera but in the jungle they are way expensive for one that is not good at all. Thats crazy that stephen is going on his mission already. That will be fun for him. I love how everyone is asking for pictures of out here but i cant for right now without a camera. My house brooke isnt bad at all really. (the zone leaders always have the better house) they are actually going to kick us out pretty soon to make it into a nice hotel. So i have no clue where we are going to go. I will figure somethin out. But im going to cut this short and write more when i go back to riberalta. I only have had 30 minutes to write. But i love you all and hope you have a good week.Elder Cheesman

No comments: