Monday, July 13, 2009

John 07-13-09

Hi All,
If you look at the end of John's email you will see his release date. I need everyone to post when it would be good for you to be home. I'm okay with it not being on Christmas Day if it is a problem with the in-laws, but it would be nice this year. Just let me know what works. I want everyone home at once. I know Spencer may have a problem with that, (lets kidnap him from where ever is going) but everyone else at least.
Love you,
mom

Well the last week was pretty another travel week for me. I went to Santa Cruz for 2 days for the zone leader conference. President Maynes told me thanks for all the commentaries I gave during the conference after. So that made me feel good. Well I did get a new companion his name is Elder EspaƱa(Spain) every member thinks he is from spain its pretty funny. He is from Ecuador and has 10 months in the mission. He was with elder parra and his trainer was elder rojas(both my old companions) but im doing good with all this responsibility on me lately. President even did jokes when I was leaving santa cruz like (don’t feel pressure but…. Alllll…. Todo….allll the responsibility is on your shoulders and you cant mess up for one minute) so that made me feel better. But they are sending me a zone leader at the end of the change. July 30th. But it sounds like everything is going well at home. Hey the mission president that came back didn’t happen to know Elder Zack Collins. Because he went to that mission a week before I left. So that would be cool to see how he is. My zone is also getting better. We had one of the best weeks we have had in a very very long time. As a zone we have 11 baptisms planned for this Saturday, so im pretty excited for that. Dad I like the tongue twister. There are a bunch here I cant do. They gave me this one in the CCM RR con rr guitarra, RR con rr carril, rapia corre los carros, rapido el ferrocarril. Try to do it in one or 2 breaths and its impossible (for me at least). Ive gotten use to the living conditions here I think we might be changing houses very soon to a better place so I hope all that goes over well. We have conference this week and president is going to come here to riberalta. So that will be fun this week. O ya I did get my package thank you. The socks weren’t the exact exact ones but they will work. The ones I have are the wool ones that are really really thick. Thanks for the ties I get comments about them from lots of people. Um I still would like some moron tab choir music. Because I don’t have any and we cant listen to anything but that. So as many as you can send of them would be great. Or better if all can be put on a mp3 cd. But whatever works. And man I wish that Bolivia was like Africa. People being in the meeting early. They have an Bolivian hour where everything starts an hour late. The church should start at 3 but no one is there till 310 so we start and people file in the whole meeting. But its getting a little better. I should have some baptisms this week of some teenagers of a family. It should be about 4 of them. And one more for the next week. So the area is getting a little better as well. I have been really well off with health lately. I haven’t got sick from anything. So I have been really lucky with that. And dad im fine with going to Hawaii any time. Now about school. I heard that gwinnett tech is pretty cool and perimiter is ok. But I have no clue which is good or which I would be able to enter. Something I need to get back to thinking too huh? But next week I will have better answers. Pretty soon we will have permission to enter school websites. But I will see. That’s about it. I will write more next week. But I love yall and hope all goes well. And by the way,… the church is very true. Elder Cheesman

o ya by the way im going home december 18th you should have got an email...if not tell meElder Cheesman

No comments: