Monday, September 21, 2009

John 09-21-09




>Well it sounds like everyone had a good week. If you need help with the house, if i go to school close than i can rent out the basement. That might help a little. And i might be interested and doing that job with dad. Im pretty excited to get back to work. So it wont matter to much what i do. Im good now with talking with everyone. Working with hansen might be a plan c or something beacuse i didnt make very good with him. But we will see. Today i just got the birthday package just in time for me birthday. I did like the picture of mason a lot i think he should wear that everyday. Just an idea. It kinda cooled down a little bit yesturday because it rained hard for a while. But the family of 5 did get baptized and married. It was awesome. And now they are giving us referals to teach there family. They are the family Vaca(cow) its a common name here and i love it. Me and elder annis are getting along really well. We went and celebrated Saturday night eating a big burger and milk shakes. So that was pretty fun. For my birthday one of my branch presidents is going to make us a dinner in his house and invite some other members. I think it will be fun. And then Saturday the other branch president will do something for us as well. I havent opened the package yet because all these missionaries will just steal from me. But thank you very much for sending it. The only bad thing that has been hapening lately is that i have had a little reaction to so much heat here. Aparently its normal. Just little bumps come out all over your body. And they kind of itch. Its kind of like poison ivy but not as bad. But i bought a cream for it and getting better. And i will probly put on some sun block some days. This week we are going to Guayaramarin it’s the boarder line of brazil. To do zone conference. So that will be cool to get to know all the zones in the district Beni. I will try to send a picture of the baptism. This week we have a young couple that we are trying to get baptized that we have been working on for a while. If we baptize them we will would have baptized 3 families with 8 people this month. That does not happen very often in the mission. The whole mission baptizes like 8 families a month. And just us have maybe 3. Pretty good not going to lie (but staying humble of course) lisa. I don’t have my license stuff with me but tomorrow I will try and send it. Mom I did take both the act and sat. I took one and the other week I took the other. But I did take them both. About my social security I have no clue. Annnnnd high school stuff I don’t know how I would take those out from south America… haha but I do feel old turning 21. I should start acting like an adult pretty soon huh? You guys might want to bring me like a jacket or two when I get back cause its going to the middle of winter there right? Im going to freeze like crazy. Im learning a lot of English lately. Elder annis is teaching me. Every day I have some really messed up phrase or words I don’t remember. But everything is going fine. Thank you lisa for everything.( I will bring you something from here) I love you all. And thanks for everything.
>Elder Cheesman

No comments: