Thursday, October 22, 2009



I am better from last week, i dont what bug i had but i got better with lots of pills. This week there are changes and I have a feeling I will not get changed. I had a dream the other night that im staying here. But who knows. It was pretty funny when lisa wrote me about a Halloween party, cause that was the first moment of this month I remembered that Halloween is this month. I usually would recognize with the cold but its just stays hot here. It rained some last week and really hard. Knocked over some tin roofed soccer courts and stuff. Pretty intense. Lisa I haven’t got any emails from the schools yet only one from polytech that said Thank you for submitting your application to Southern Polytechnic State University. In 2-4 business days you may follow the status of your application at our website www.spsu.edu and click Banner Web. Use the ID lookup form to find your new SPSU ID number. If you have any questions please email us at admiss@spsu.edu.. Crazy that I only have 2 months left huh? Its going to fly by. Elder Rubio went home the other day. He was pretty sad but happy at the same time. He left baptizing more than any other missionary. The zone is still doing really well. Even president called me the other day and asked about the goal we put was 7 families with 25 people. And asked how much we really are going to have. I said I think 9 families with 25 people. He paused and just said excellent and keep doing that. And that’s all he called for. But I think we might only finish with 18 now. But im still happy about it. It’s the best we have done since I have been here. Um today I think we are going to play some basketball. What was nice about getting sick last week is that I lost a lot of weight so I am kind of back into shape. Sunday we had a little more people in church but still not enough. We baptized the family Vaca a few weeks ago and they are the most faithful of any member here. I am really proud of baptizing them actually. This week we also made 20 liters of Kool Aid in our water dispenser. Its pretty awesome im not going to lie. The other night as well we made grilled cheese sandwiches which were really really good. Its been a long time since I have had those. We might have a baptism this week as well of a family that we have been working with for a very long time. Last week I went on an interchange with elder evans again to help him out in his area. It was a prett fun change not goin to lie. I will be sad to leave this change because I have already gotten use to the people in this zone. But we will see. I will go and do right? Im staying pretty focused as well even though every now and then I catch my self thinking that 2 months isn’t anything in the mission. This time the pictures will go through of me in the jungle of my area. It’s a pretty cool place. Just really hot. I don’t got much else going on. Just thanks for writing me and I love you all.
> Elder Cheesman

No comments: