Monday, October 5, 2009

John 10-05-09

Well as of right now im in Santa Cruz for the little conference we have. The flight in is always really scary. The planes are tiny and if there is wind if bumps around like crazy. We call it the big mosquito. Cause it just gets tossed around by wind. But im getting used to it. Some of the missionaries really freak out sometimes when they get on. We just got done playing soccer with all the zone leaders on artificial field. It was pretty fun the only down side was they didn’t bring my shoes so I just played bare foot. I didn’t get hurt don’t worry. Dad that’s a pretty cool idea you got with the shirt thing. I didn’t know you were going to start doing that. And yes I did see all the conference sessions in English, me and elder evans and elder annis watched it together. And it was pretty amazing. I did like bednars talk and hollands a ton and uchtdorfs as well. We were talking about how there seems to be a lot more stick giving in the conferences. I love being in santa cruz to write because the internet is 10 times faster to read everything. Thanks by the way everyone for writing me. Im still working in my area. Im doing well about staying focused. We will just be planning sometimes and the phrase “do you remember when….” Will come up and we kind of get off topic. Glad to hear Grayson is doing so well in football its about time we stand out like that. Me and elder annis are still getting along. We are working pretty hard. We just need a little more people that actually complete with compromises in our area. A lot say one thing, but will never do it. So its hard to see the people that really want to hear us. We work hard and every night we get back we are dead tired from the heat and walking around. Its pretty difficult. Just hope we can find some more people to baptize for this week. We should have one this week but we will see how she is doing when we go back. The heat kind of gets me down sometimes but im staying in there. I have to always be an example to everyone in the zone. (im the second oldest in mission time in the zone) crazy huh? But I think I put a good example on how to do things. and I don’t have much problems with anyone. So im figuring that none of my friends are living at home now. Trevor sent me a message about he is savannah and everyone else is in Utah. But I hope all we be back for Christmas. Umm there isn’t much else to write until I come back from conference. But thanks for all the letters. I love you all as always. Have a good week. Elder Cheesman
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.14.3/2413 - Release Date: 10/04/09 06:20:00

No comments: